Saturday, September 18, 2010

Creative Corner: In Memory

There are some beautiful ways to honor those who can't be with us on our wedding day. We couldn't resist posting Denise Y.'s bouquet for her Big Day on Oahu. She tells us, "Before we got married, I was trying to find ways to remember and honor my husband's father who'd passed. I was looking through a bridal magazine and saw these little picture frames. They had several suggestions for how you could use them, one being to attach them to your bouquet. I took a picture of my mom and dad as well as his parents on their wedding days, resized the pics, glued them into the little frames and sent them to our florist. She attached them to my bouquet. It was super special to me, and I thought a really unique way to think of our parents on their wedding days, too." We couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment