Friday, August 27, 2010

Spotted: FMN Design


Laura Reoch of Forget Me Not Design has a super unique business: making custom wedding albums. With a double emphasis major in graphic design and photography, Laura tells us she is thrilled that she’s found a way to incorporate both studies in her line of work.

So what does she enjoy the most about her work? “What I love about working with my clients, is that I get to put together photographs from one of the happiest days of their lives. I have the honor to sort through their images and I get to pick and choose my favorites to tell their unique story from their day.” Taking a graphic or logo from invitations and using it is something she loves to do and it seems to set her books apart from her competitors and cookie-cutter templates.



So what can you expect if you work with Laura on creating the album of your wedding dreams? With photography as her background, the quality of the printed work is important to her as well as the binding and overall quality of the book. “I said before starting this business that I only wanted to do it if what I provided my clients was quality. I wanted to hand over a book that was exquisite inside and out. Not only am I confident in the storytelling of my design but the books themselves are simply gorgeous.”



Contact Laura at:
Laura Reoch
Forget Me Not Design

2 comments: