Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: Todd Parsons, Photographer

Todd Parsons tells us about getting his head start to becoming a photographer: “When I was a kid, my family moved around a lot. To make friends, I learned quickly to get a handle on any situation, read people and make them feel relaxed and comfortable. I've studied how to allow people to be themselves my whole life. It was the perfect apprenticeship on the way to becoming a photographer."


When we asked him ‘why weddings?’ he tells us, “I remember when the lightening bolt struck. I was at a friend's wedding, the ‘I want to do this’ moment. The energy, the family, the love. Weddings bring out so many emotions and they are a fascinating experience. I have been behind the camera many times with a tear streaking down; I can't help but sometimes getting wrapped up in it all.”



Todd tells us he looks at work from other photographers whom he respects and admires for inspiration. He loves the outdoors and is equally fascinated with urban landscape. He also stresses that constant education is critical explaining, “Technology is changing so fast, and photographers have to stay ahead of the curve. I attend several workshops a year, sometimes wedding related, but most of the time not. Yet I find applying knowledge learned from photographing landscapes or action sports leads to wonderful wedding images.”

Why Todd? “My clients can expect 100% satisfaction, professionalism and a good-natured human being. Style is important but so is a personal connection with each other. I let my brides know that, ‘Hey, I've got it covered. Of all the things you're going to worry about, photography isn't one of them.’ Grooms? Just buy them a beer and they're good.”
To view more of Todd’s beautiful work, visit:
http://www.toddparsons.net/

1 comment:

  1. Why Todd? “My clients can expect 100% satisfaction, professionalism and a good-natured human being. Style is important but so is a personal connection with each other. I let my brides know that, ‘Hey, I've got it covered. Of all the things you're going to worry about, photography isn't one of them.’ Grooms? Just buy them a beer and they're good.”tiffany bracelet usa , mama necklace wholesale france ,

    ReplyDelete